Open for Business by Appointment - Call 610-489-9442

Residents Can Get Help Finding Home Insurance in Phoenixville, Limerick, Royersford, Skippack, Trappe, Collegeville, PA, and Surrounding Areas

Protecting your home is one of the greatest gifts you can give your family.  Home coverage offers parents and children comfort and peace of mind. At Kelly Insurance Group, we understand that protecting your home is very important, so we ask questions to get to know you, your family, your home, what valuables you want protected, and more. Our customers from Phoenixville, Limerick, Royersford, Skippack, Trappe, Collegeville, and the surrounding areas rely on our relationships with top-rated home insurance companies.

Home Insurance Protection

Home Insurance in Phoenixville, Limerick, Royersford, Skippack, TrappeHome insurance policies typically cover fire, windstorm, hail, theft, and water damage, when not related to flooding. If you live in a flood zone, you will need a separate flood insurance policy to cover any losses. When you need home insurance, it is a good idea to inventory the items in your home and share that list with your agent to make sure you have proper coverage. We can also discuss deductibles with you. In most cases, if your deductible – the amount you pay out of pocket – is higher, then your premium would be lower. Our agents at Kelly Insurance Group will work with you to find a choice of coverage and deductible that you are comfortable with for your home.

What Home Insurance Protects

Home Insurance includes several types of coverage that will protect specific categories of property.

  • The first is Dwelling, which will protect the structure and roof of your home. When purchasing home insurance, consider the cost of rebuilding your home.
  • Other Structures is another coverage which protects damages to any structures that are not attached to your home, such as a garage, pool, mailbox, or fence.
  • Personal Property coverage reimburses you if you sustain a covered loss to items such as furniture, electronics, and kitchenware, or other personal belongings.
  • When you are not able to live in your home due to damage, Additional Living Expenses will cover the cost of hotels and meals.
  • Another home insurance protection is Personal Liability, which protects you by reimbursing you if sued for property damage to others or for accidental injury.
  • Home insurance also protects you if someone who doesn’t live with you is injured on your property.

For more information on home insurance, visit or call Kelly Insurance Group at 610-489-9442.