Open for Business by Appointment - Call 610-489-9442

Property Insurance and Home Insurance
Serving Collegeville PA, Limerick PA, Royersford PA, Skippack PA, Phoenixville PA and Surrounding Communities

Looking After Your Home

Homeowners insuranceAnd everything you value

It’s where you entertain guests. It’s the place you can’t wait to get to at the end of a busy day. It’s true that home is where the heart is, and making sure your home is protected is what Kelly Insurance does every day. Whether you rent or own, you want to know that in the event of fire, theft or other catastrophe, your home and belongings are quickly replaced. You’ve worked hard for what you have…and your insurance should work just as hard to protect it. Kelly Insurance can offer a variety of options that address your individual insurance needs. From home and property insurance to personal umbrella liability, we’ll show you how to protect one of your biggest investments.

Making SURE You’re Covered

Know what you have before a loss occurs

Far too many people don’t discover that the homeowners insurance they have isn’t everything they need until AFTER a loss occurs. Many people assume that having a policy in place is the only requirement to ensure that their property is replaced following a loss. Unfortunately, that’s simply not the case. Homeowners policies usually have specific limits on certain personal possessions, such as jewelry, art, and other specialty items. Your Kelly Insurance agent will help you make sure you have the coverage that matches your lifestyle so you’ll never have to worry.

Something Renters & Condo Owners MUST Know

Condo & Renters InsuranceFacts that could save you thousands of dollars

If you rent a house or apartment, or if you own a condo, your landlord and/or condo association does not insure your personal belongings. While the physical property itself may be covered by their property insurance, your possessions are not. In order for someone to secure insurance, they must first have an insurable interest. Simply put, if you don’t own it you can’t insure it. Renters and condo owners have mistakenly assumed the property insurance carried by the actual property owner (landlord) covers the contents of the apartment or condo, only to find out after a loss that this isn’t true. Kelly Insurance can deliver the protection you need in the event of a covered loss. Ask one of our professionals for more details.

Do You Have Enough Liability Protection?

Be sure with affordable Umbrella Insurance

While your homeowners and/or renter’s policy offers a set amount of liability protection, it’s not unusual for a settlement to exceed your policy’s liability limits. That means you are responsible for the difference. In our litigious society, a simple slip-and-fall accident, dog bite or any other unfortunate occurrence can quickly become a serious threat to your family’s financial security. An umbrella policy adds the additional  protection that ‘kicks in’ once the liability limits of your basic policy are exceeded. What’s more, this policy offers additional coverage for certain automobile liability risks.

Don’t be caught short: talk to Kelly Insurance about Umbrella Protection.

Our homeowners insurance options include (but are not limited to):

  • Single Family Homes
  • Rental Property
  • Townhomes
  • Apartments
  • Condos
  • Mobile Homes
  • Vacant Homes
  • Homes Under Construction
  • Fire Policies
  • Umbrella
  • Flood
  • Earthquake
  • Jewelry, Fine Art & Other Valuables
  • Multi-Policy Discounts are available