Kelly Insurance collects information that is necessary to provide those services usual and customary to independent insurance agents. We collect this necessary information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (for example, Motor Vehicle Reports, Attending Physician Statements), this information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, and date of birth.
- Information about our clients’ transactions with us; this information may include, but is not limited to, claims and payment history.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency; this information may include, but is not limited to, a driving record or insurance score report.
We do not share information about our customers or former customers with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law, and to provide those services usual and customary to independent insurance agents. Such services include but are not limited to insurance underwriting, shopping the renewal, rating, placement, and providing quotes for insurance.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your information. These safeguards include but are not limited to the following:
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our clients and former clients to those employees who need to know that information in order to assist in providing services or products to the customer.
- We will deal decisively with any employee who impermissibly shares client information.
- We use a secure Internet and e-mail provider to protect the confidentiality of electronic communications.
Kelly Insurance Privacy Notice 2018