Kelly Insurance Agency knows people are busy and not always thinking about their auto insurance. This can be especially true when there are a million things going on with family, work, school, sports, community events and more. However, all of these activities involve the use of the family car so auto insurance is essential. If the last time anyone talked to their auto insurance agent was three or more years ago, Kelly Insurance Agency recommends an auto insurance review to make sure their current auto insurance needs are being met.
Many things can change in just one year. Kelly Insurance finds some new clients coming to them that haven’t spoken to their agency in years. New job, new family member, new house, new driver and more can all change over time. These updates can make a difference in pricing and coverage.
Here are just some of the questions anyone looking for competitive prices and adequate coverage should ask themselves:
- How has my life changed in the past few years? Who is using my car?
- Have there been any other changes in my life or family?
- Am I more concerned now about what can happen to cars where they are parked?
- If I am living in a new area, or are other aspects of auto insurance I should consider?
- Have I asked my agency to check my rates against other carriers?
- Am I receiving all the discounts I should?
Kelly Insurance welcomes anyone to call their office for assistance. Their staff enjoys taking the time to explain the different coverages and terms involved in auto insurance and then looking for the most competitive rates. It’s time to take control of your insurance needs by making sure you are properly protected and have all the discounts for which you qualify. Simple changes can make a major difference in premiums and coverage in the event of a claim.